Research and development is the top priority at Junker-Filter – our employees prove this every day in the laboratory. Because only through continuous innovations and developments can we meet the increasing demands on individual solutions in premium quality.
Our R&D department including laboratory has equipment specially tailored to our customers, which enables us to carry out a wide variety of laboratory tests and analyzes. By working with our innovation partners as well as colleges and universities, we can offer you extensive Laboratory and Services.
Benefit from our proven methods and experienced experts!
Our services at a glance:
- Examination of the condition of used filters
- Filtration tests based on VDI 3926
- Dust analysis
- Pressure suction test (mechanical separation of a suspension)
- CFD simulations
- Conductivity measurements
- Testing for substances that impair paint wetting (PWIS test)
- Determination of pore sizes (distribution)
- Determination of particle sizes (distribution)
- Investigation of shrinkage behavior
… as well as other physical, chemical, optical analyzes to determine physically and chemically relevant parameters.
All examinations are documented in writing and, upon request, transmitted in the form of a laboratory report including our recommendations for action.
Example of a CFD simulation – filling a tool (casting process)
Use our filter configurator!
With the help of our filter configurator you have the possibility to design your product according to your wishes and ideas. Put your individual filter together and receive a non-binding offer from us!