Filter bags for solid-liquid separation are used in a wide variety of fields of application and industries.
Junker-Filter Filter Bags are available in all standard sizes and designs. The filter material depends on the type of application and the corresponding requirements for the filter material to be selected.
Our filter bags are silicone-free and therefore suitable for use in paint and coatings applications.
For the food sector, you will also receive our declarations of conformity in accordance with FDA and EU 10/2011 regulations, as well as Kosher and Halal certifications.
- PE (Polyester)
- PEXL (Polyester XL)
- PO (Polypropylene)
- POXL (Polypropylene XL)
- NX (Nomex)
- N (Nylon)
- TE (PTFE)
- NMO (Nylon-Monofilament)
- PEMO (Polyester-Monofilament)
- PEMU (Polyester-Multifilament)
- PMO (Polypropylene-Monofilament)
Available in different pore sizes (µm) !
- top: plastic collar or ring
- bottom: welded or sewn
- longitudinal seam: welded or sewn
Areas of Application
- paint and coating industry
- food and beverage industry
- chemical industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- automotive industry
- paper industry
- size 1: 435 mm x 180 mm ø (0,25 m² filter surface)
- size 2: 810 mm x 180 mm ø (0,50 m² filter surface)
- size 3: 230 mm x 104 mm ø (0,07 m² filter surface)
- size 4: 380 mm x 104 mm ø (0,12 m² filter surface)
Further dimensions available on request.
- stainless steel
- Free from paint wetting disruptive substances (LABS-free)
- Food approval according to FDA and EU 10/2011 regulation
- Individual packaging (food-compliant version)
- Kosher certification
- Halal certification
Use our filter configurator!
With the help of our filter configurator you have the possibility to design your product according to your wishes and ideas. Put your individual filter together and receive a non-binding offer from us!