The large number of filter presses available on the market require precise consideration of specific characteristics and procedural boundary conditions when manufacturing filter cloths for chamber and membrane filter presses. Junker-Filter offers a large selection of different filter materials, versions and designs in this area. Our filter cloths are specially designed according to your requirements and wishes.
The selection of a suitable filter medium and the accuracy of fit on the filter plate have a decisive impact on the quality and profitability of the entire filtration process. We are therefore happy to advise you and support you in your decision-making.
Filter cloth on filter plate
The manufacture of the filter cloths from Junker-Filter is available in various designs:
- textile reinforcement for edges and supporting studs
- with eyelets
- velcro for quick assembly
- with coated edges
- all edges laser cut and heat sealed
- Combination filter cloths (combination of filter cloth and supporting filter cloth)
- Supporting filter cloths as an overhang sheet or single sheet or internal special drainage sheet
textile reinforcement for edges and supporting studs
with velcro and eyelets
with coated edges
… and other designs.
Monofilament, Multifilament, or staple fiber fabric:
- Glass fiber
Areas of Application
- food industry
- wastewater treatment
- quarry and pit industry
- ATEX-certificate for antistatic filter cloths
- Free from paint wetting disruptive substances (LABS-free)
- Food approval according to FDA and EU 10/2011 regulation
- individual labeling according to customer requirements
Use our filter configurator!
With the help of our filter configurator you have the possibility to design your product according to your wishes and ideas. Put your individual filter together and receive a non-binding offer from us!